Like the previous book tag I’ve done, not a single soul on planet Earth tagged me so since I am a shameless reader, I decided to still do this.
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
In that case, I would just burn all my books and stoo reading since I don’t really love books. Kidding! Well, I would close my eyes and read the 1st book my hand lands on, yep, that’s what I always do.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
When I was still a beginner, I would forced myself to finish all the books despite the fact I am hating it simply for the reason I don’t want to waste cash and effort. However, now? Nah, I’ll just put it down. Lufe is too short to read boring books.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Based on my experience, I decided to ditch all my plans even though I don’t have one in order for me to just finish it. Luckily, I already finished my 2018 reading challenged. My goal was 40 yet I managed to score 97.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
Of course, at first, I would be a bit annoyed but you know what, that’s life so I am just going to shut up and accept it. Besides, who am I to complain?
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Well, I am the type of readers who usualy ended up reading the book that everyone loves so what would I do? Move on and rant a little over the internet. A bit immature, I know.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I would pretend as if no one is watching me and just finish what I am reading because if I stop reading now and just continue it next time then I would not experience the same emotions.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
This always happens to me and no, I would not reread it. I will just read its summary somewhere over the rainbow, I mean on some random sites, I guess.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I’ve experienced this so many times and you know what I always do? I sometimes would say yes if and only I know they needed it but if not then I would say, “Oh, my copy is currently at my cousin’s,” and yep, it always works.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I would reread my favorite book, read bookish memes or watch two movies in a row, for some reason, after that, I am in the mood to read.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
I would probably buy zero, to be honest. Why? Because I would read just stick to ebooks which are free (I know a site, shhhh!)
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
Well, back then, during ny beginners stage, it would sit for like months.